- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 20,000 SAR per month, package provided
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Use appropriate strategies to purchase the needs of the project at reasonable prices.
- Discover suppliers, start contracting and make business and organizational partnerships.
- Negotiate with sellers to secure quality conditions and favourable price.
- Approving the request for goods and services from the various departments.
- Finalize details of purchase orders and delivery.
- Examination and testing of existing contracts and check the dates of renewal of contracts.
- Follow up the requirements and submit reports on purchases and requirements.
- Cooperate with different departments to ensure clarity of requirements and budgets.
- Build and develop the procurement department and develop procurement plans and policies and procedures.
- Provide the needs of each section of raw materials and develop the appropriate budget.
- Build and develop an annual plan needs of raw materials needed.
- The constant search for new suppliers of raw materials used in manufacturing or operation.
- Build and maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Making a periodic plan by the end of each year and updating policies and procedures.
- Building different structures and models used in the procurement department.
- Maintain internal and external purchase order files, quotations and contracts.
- Continuous communication with the warehouse management on the shortage of inventory and the extent of absorption of stores and the movement of inventory turnover.
- Prepare orders from different departments and send them to approved suppliers and follow them until they are received.
- Review suppliers' offers and respond positively or rejection.
- Follow up the changes that appear on the prices of raw materials periodically.
- Liaise with the requesting authority of the goods and follow up the required materials in a timely manner and appropriate manner.
More than 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
The company was established by Mr. Abdel Hamid Al Arabi 20 years ago. It was registered at the Ministry of Man Power under the license number 92. The company kept working in Egypt and outside according to international professional standards and accordingly has gained trust...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabi Recruitment & Services