- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Receive and sort daily mail.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- File and maintain soft and hard records.
- Manage the relationship with outsourced service providers.
- Ensure implementation of effective facility management policies; act as first point of contact regarding the same.
- Oversee timely facility maintenance.
- Ensure that the facility is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Manage the office supplies, ensuring availability of items and cost optimization.
- Planning and scheduling office events.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Modon Developments is an innovative real estate development and management company that boldly treads into new dimensions. We are focused on creating genuine mixed-use communities that answer the needs of non-capital urban communities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Modon Developments
Modon Developments is geared...