- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the OR schedule, closing the below mentioned gap, and utilizing the OR more efficiently.
- Ensure that all planned OR list has the proper patient identification.
- Ensure all approvals are ready prior to the operation.
- Ensure all required tools and disposable are ready available before the operation.
- Following up equipment utilization and supervising the preventive maintenance.
- ROI analysis for all required equipment (purchase vs. rental)
- Ensure high quality of service and infection control processes in the OR.
- Following up the attendance and performance of all OR staff.
- Communicate with the consultants to prevent different classification before and after the
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group