- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Work as the linking person between the Head office and the site and between the site and the consultant as well, regarding the documentation process.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- File documents hard and soft copy
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information
- Print all drawings needed for the site in order to be approved by the consultant.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
For over 24 years, Nadinco constructions has transformed visions and ideas into realities. Our clients represent a broad spectrum of industries and business sectors, allowing us the opportunity to apply our extensive experience, know-how, and passion for excellence to each...
See all Careers and Jobs at NADINCO