- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 2.5% Commission
About the Job
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with operations managers.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Consult with sales team to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Broadcasting and Film Marketing and Advertising