- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance and Mobile allowance
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and maintains the sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development.
- Achieves assigned quarterly and annual sales/revenue targets and other objectives such as customer satisfaction, new penetrations, upselling/cross-selling, etc.
- Sustain a healthy sales pipeline which could sustain the achievement of the revenue targets.
- Manages the current direct Accounts through regular sales presentations to executives on strategic topics and making managerial contacts made aware of the service offerings.
- Ensures that all sales related issues are solved at first call, and all non-sales issues are delegated to the appropriate staff and been followed-up.
- Engaging in tri-partite relationships with customers and partners to deliver value added services in order to cement the company’s position as a service provider
- Identify key influencers and decision-makers at the customer and develop an action plan to deepen the relationship with this audience; drawing on senior level support within the company where appropriate
- Implement and manage strategic activities to deliver increased value for the company (measured by sales revenues)
- Increases the value of the revenues generated by the assigned Accounts through campaigns and participation in joint initiatives and projects.
- Identifies and develops new business through networking, and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Deals with all aspects of Customer Satisfaction campaigns and Customer Satisfaction measurement.
- Ensures necessary actions are undertaken by other teams engaged with the customer such as Pre-sales, Services Delivery, Service-line Managers, and Research & Development teams when required and escalates using reporting line when required.
- Maintains and expands relationships with existing clients.
- Completing sales-related administrative work, as required.
- Understands customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying service knowledge to meet those needs.
- Maintains awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
- Contacts the technical team to arrange the Demo/POC installations with the customer.
- Follows up with the finance team to insure timely collection of invoices.
- Participates with the marketing team in the events covering all sales aspects and presenting company products and or any special offers to ensure gaining new customers.
- Audits and supervises the company’s database with all the customers’ information and contacts to ensure accuracy and updated information.
- Maintain a strategic working relationship with team and all key departments.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...