- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
- Help children with special abilities complete assignments for specific classes.
- Choose special assignments designed to help a student develop critical skills.
- To model different ways of completing the work and give the student a chance to practice independently.
- Will work with a student's regular classroom teacher to determine what kind of help a student needs.
- Undertake general administrative tasks, for example writing reports maintaining records and case note.
- Focus on improving communication, information-processing, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at afaq
AFAQ mission is to cater for the specific learning and developmental needs of children by offering:
- A holistic multi-disciplinary approach starting with Intake & screenings a all the way to intervention programs.