- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Consolidate and analyse financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all BU’S during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Improves financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Monthly reporting and report production, daily modelling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Monitoring inter-companies and intra-companies balances and transaction
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Media Production