- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop creative marketing materials including newsletters, emails, and brochures.
- Conduct market analysis to find consumer requirements, habits, and trends.
- Liaise with agencies and provide them with needed briefs.
- Track marketing campaign performance and report it.
- Monitor and report all competitors’ activities
- Ensure website/App is updated.
- Send weekly report using Google analytics and understand consumer behavior on the website and App.
- Manage ATL/BTL activities.
- Manage and report all call center activities and recommend areas of improvements.
- Manage social media calendar and follow up on the community management team.
- Analyze historical and planned marketing campaign to make the best use of marketing budgets, and enhance campaign results.
- Handle internal corporate communications as needed.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services