- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are hiring for one of our Danish clients senior Node.js developer to work in an excellent offshore development environment in Cairo, with possibility to travel to Europe once or twice a year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining all aspects related to the client project (adding new features and issues support).
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for team members.
- Provide accurate effort-estimates for deliverables.
- Be committed to the deadlines through follow up of tasks with team members.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Handle any technical communications with the other offshore teams.
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in Node.js and related technologies and frameworks.
- Strong experience in Agile “Scrum” methodology
- Very good English language is necessary.
- Express.js framework
- XML / JSON
- Git, Subversion
- NGINX webserver
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Load Balancing
- Microservices Architecture
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at CrossWorkers