- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Web developer PHP / Laravel and Angular is responsible for:
- Developing and evolving the business’ sites, software, applications using the latest software development infrastructure and methods.
- Integrating front-end elements built by the front-end team, hence, requiring that he has a basic understanding of front-end technologies.
- Designing and developing technical and complex databases.
- Designing and implementing security and data protection measures, data-storage solutions, and web applications through the web application.
- Gathering and introducing new and relevant technologies and information on factors such as documentation practices, scalability, testing techniques, and refactoring.
- Writing code that meets the project standards in an attempt to deliver the desired functionality aligned with the engineering department’s overall standards and guidelines.
- Overseeing and participating in implementation, deployment and ensuring maintenance and capabilities for a system.
- Assisting with proposed implementations and estimates for project proposals.
- Testing functionally & UI after finishing each task did not affect other tasks or UI negatively.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
PHP Developer is needed with the below Requirements:
- Experience in front end, typescript, Angular 4 or more .
- Proficiency in OOP with a good understanding of MVC practices.
- Experience working on Laravel as back-end.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Experience working with APIs, Payment Gateways.
- Understanding of web protocols and standards such as SOAP, JSON, HTTP(S) etc.
- Flexible skills to be able to learn new technologies quickly and easily migrate between different PHP based technologies.
- Good command of English.
- GIT Version control, Agile, scrum.
- Experience designing, testing, and deploying front-end user interfaces
- Experience using and building APIs
- Ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments.
About this Company
PortaPeople is a software development and outsourcing company. We provide businesses and organizations with specialized systems and solutions to boost organizational productivity, collaboration, and customer satisfaction.
See all Careers and Jobs at PortaPeople