- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The specialist will be responsible for creating graphic art needs for the House of Cocoa brand and support the marketing department with its social media activities. The work will cover working on creative packaging designs, instore marketing designs and online social media activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design layouts to deliver a wide range of visual assets/materials and produce documents from design concept to final format.
- Create graphic design materials for print and online environments, including websites, handouts, posters, signage, advertisements, digital marketing, etc.
- Be current by generating engaging, memorable visual and copy concepts, especially in packaging related designs, by researching design trends and best practices, new technologies and applications.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and updating of graphics, visual identity usage, and logo guidelines for House of Cocoa.
- Assigned as an editor on our Facebook page to respond to some clients’ inquiries
- Ensure graphic design content is aligned with target demographic, in coordination with the marketing team.
- Other duties related to the marketing department activities as requested.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
Bow & Ark, the owner of the House of Cocoa trademark, is an established dynamic group of businesses that serves its customers in Egypt with a variety of high quality products and services. We operate and manage a chain of chocolate shops/cafes across greater Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bow and Ark