- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, life, medical, & social insurance + annual bonus according to performance
About the Job
Summary of responsibilities:
- Planning, Studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as Products purchasing, shipping, inventory and operation.
- Administer and review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Analyze changes in project estimated cost, or services provided, to determine effects on overall cost and project profitability.
- Analyzing actual purchasing / shipping costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual.
- Maintain stock analysis reports for warehouses.
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications / requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- 4 -6 years’ experience working in cost control
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent command of Excel and Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
About this Company
T&D Design Is a leading international company that sets combined design trends in office, hospitality & educational furnishing with its concept, products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at T&D Design
As an FF&D (Furniture, Fittings and Design) company that has been serving clients in...