- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Contribute to the development of community policies and provide recommendations for improvement to ensure Health & Safety policies are alignment with overall community objectives.
- Contribute to the development of community Health & Safety procedures and ensure alignment with the overall community policies and procedures.
- Establish and ensure implementation of the HSE Management System on all The Site Employees, community and all through projects phase up to Completion of the project.
- Establish Project HSE Plan including HSE Policy (based on the Corporate QHSE Policy) and continually improve it.
- Assist and coordinate with the Project Manager and all personnel assigned to the project in establishing an overall Project HSE Management Plan based on the company safety standards and Project requirements.
- Establish Project HSE audit program & schedule and perform the Project HSE Audit within the organization.
- Ensure that the The Site Development Project meets safety standards.
- Establish and maintain emergency policies and communication procedures for all community members, in response to disaster or emergencies, such as torrents, terrorist attacks, and in recovery from these events.
- Direct the preparation and distribution of emergency preparedness material (e.g. severe weather) to the members of the community, educating the community as to how they may prepare for and protect themselves from the consequences of such potentially dangerous disasters
- Propose alterations of emergency response procedures based on regulatory changes, technological changes, or knowledge gained from outcomes of previous emergencies.
- Develop and maintain liaisons with government departments and HR department to facilitate plans development, response effort coordination, and exchanges of personnel and equipment.
- Manage preliminary investigations of HSE accidents / incidents occurring within the community to determine cause of the accident and recommends measures to avoid the recurrence of the same.
- Review current community emergency service procedures related to fire and health services and, in coordination with the relevant departments, make recommendations to ensure that adequate services are available to serve the needs of the community.
- Manage the approved emergency services plans to ensure they meet the established corporate and community standards.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
Egyptian Resorts Company is Egypt’s leading master developer of international-standard mega communities. Its flagship development project is presently Sahl Hasheesh, a fully-integrated resort community some two-thirds the size of Manhattan located on Egypt’s pristine Red Sea...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Resorts Company