- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review, enhance and ensure proper execution of Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Responsible for applying PepsiCo Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) standards in all Mechanical Maintenance activities done by his team in order to achieve zero safety incidents.
- Initiate Purchase requisitions for the no-stock items (Local-Foreign) and services and ensure delivery on-time.
- Responsible for enhancing continuous improvement culture in his team and using Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM) tools such as “KAIZEN” and “OPL” to achieve long term goals.
- Responsible for doing required Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for mechanical breakdown to ensure proper corrective and preventive actions to avoid repetition.
- Responsible for mechanical Workshop equipment and Assets and ensure Keeping its Proper condition and its compliance against Safety and food safety standards.
- Review bi-annually spare parts items and ensure that Critical Items is available on stock.
- Responsible for applying AIB standards in workshop boundaries and to complete the food safety non-conformities action plan on production lines on time using internal resources and external resources if needed.
- Responsible for updating skill Matrix for mechanical team and arrange a proper training plan filling the gap.
- Prepare Annual Budget for mechanical maintenance activities including all internal and external technical interventions based on available history card for equipment.
- Ensure of applying PepsiCo mechanical Engineering standard as per last version.
- Study the mechanical related KAIZENs and ensure implementation of approved ones.
- Ensure implementation of (PeMM) PepsiCo Maintenance Methodology standards to achieve external PeMM assessment score targets.
- Ensure implementation of PM pillar in TPM journey and supporting Production Team in Autonomous Maintenance (AM) pillar to achieve external audit score targets.
- Ensure proper implementation of SAP-PM module and achieving the highest SAP maturity levels among his team.
- Manage and control his team overtime and annual leaves according to the work needs.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico