- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Comply with all HSE instructions to facilitate, improve and follow up the production process.
- Update and validate the standard operations procedure and work instructions according to site rule and procedure and departmental objectives to fulfill key performance indicators (KPIs) in terms of HSE, housekeeping (5S), delivery and finished goods targets.
- Train and directs operators to ensure compliance standard operating procedures, QHSE & 5S policies and procedures.
- Work proactively to achieve and improve production and business targets in the following key areas: Cost Control, Machine throughputs, downtime, Housekeeping, Quality, Losses and Waste.
- Liaise with maintenance as per agreed plans and policies & procedures.
- Participate in management safety audits and process hazard analysis.
- Participate proactively with continuous improvement projects and activities.
- Ensure relevant HSE&S information is communicated to staff as necessary.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Madar+ is an international company specialized in building and decoration materials. It is one of Daaboul Industrial Group companies which was founded in 1976, it is one of the pioneering companies in the Middle East to produce Aluminum Rolling Shutter. Quality at Madar+ is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Madar plus