- Experience Needed:
3 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- An Equipment Engineer would design mechanical component and systems, this would have to include choosing or scheming the drive components that should be incorporated in a mechanism, they also approximate the load and create load bearing composition in a mechanism.
- Equipment Engineers surveys the design and makes plans and patterns that is based on the calculations. In addition they would have to re-examine, infer and revise some designs. They supervise and sometimes perform the production of investigational equipments.
- An Equipment Engineers moreover, conditions the supplies and components used in projects and they meet with traders to get hold of prices and information about the product. They assess the budget for projects; this is comprised of the expenditure of employee and materials.
- Equipment Engineers manages the overhauling and restoring of equipment. They would have to execute research and have to make technical reports and articles. To add more, they are also tasked to educate staff in operating the equipment...
- Maintain forklift equipment .
- Repair any malfunction of equipment
- Quality of work in repairs.
- Follow up the work of mechanic and technician .
3 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
Production of carton boxes, trays & sheets
See all Careers and Jobs at INTERPAC