- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Position will have expertise in management and operation of IT hardware, servers, networks, software, communications, and/or application solutions, and the resources required to plan for, develop, deliver, and support properly engineered IT services and products to meet the needs of the business.
The prime responsibility of the role is to provide full-time IT Support with fixed working hours or flexible time management.
- Routine system administration including: manage user accounts, manage support group changes (additions, changes, adding/removing members), provide users with access/roles within the system, manage network, telephony, Office 365 solutions.
- Monitor overall system performance using system performance and diagnostic tools and dashboards.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Broadcasting and Film Graphic Design Media Production
Are you the right candidate?
As An IT Broadcast Engineer, You Will Have
- Strong experience of working with MAC OSX administration in an operational business environment.
- Strong experience of supporting MAC OSX /Microsoft Windows Workstation in an operational business environment.
- Strong experience of troubleshooting Video Production software and hardware issues on MAC OSX based desktops and laptops.
- Strong experience of troubleshooting software and hardware issues on Windows based desktops and laptops.
- Experience of Microsoft Office products including strong knowledge of Outlook configuration in an operational business environment.
- Knowledge of support logging systems.
- Experience of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of laptops with a strong emphasis on remote access via broadband and wireless connections.
- Experience of training novice users in operating technical equipment and software applications.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP over Ethernet networks
- An understanding of the use of content management systems in medium/small storage.
- Knowledge and understanding of security issues in a medium size video
- production/corporate networked environment.
- Strong understanding of Intel based hardware.
- Experience of supporting Apple MAC OSX in a Networked environment.
- Audio/Video encoding & streaming troubleshooting and support.
- Experience using Final Cut Pro 7, Adobe Suite, Davinci resolve.