- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Solicit potential clients to buy, sell and rent properties.
- Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and related information.
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features.
- Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Mediate negotiations between buyer and seller.
- Ensure that all terms of purchase contracts are met.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
Selection criteria: all candidates should possess the following:
- Language Skills: Excellent in English.
- Gender: Males & Females.
- Candidates must have an experience Brokerage Companies.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications & CRM System.
- Must own Car
About this Company
Brickzey was firstly founded on 2012 under the name of “Gardens for Real Estate.” Gardens Company was limited to brokerage services; three years later, the organization direction changed to be more inclusive and to provide in-depth services that suit the real estate industry...
See all Careers and Jobs at Brickzey Property Management