- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Perdam-Medical- social
About the Job
- Understand , adhere and suggest enhancement to organization’s processes
- Follow up full software development cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation)
- Understand and verify the functional and business Requirements of the software
- Ability to gather business requirements from appointed focal points
- Ability to write clear understandable technical documents
- Understand the software design strategies and method Model for the system structure and behavior
- Has the ability to design and evaluate different solutions for and identical business case.
- Be able to work on sophisticated architecture level cases.
- Implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions
- Involved in developing estimates for the project
- Periodically report project status to team leader.
- Communicate with Team Leader for any deficiencies or conflicts in design
- Consult his technical lead and peers on the proposed design solution
- Acts as second level of support for production systems users.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers
- Ability to research new technologies, tools and solutions.
- Mentor and collaborate with his colleagues
- Conduct training sessions for end users
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
KnowledgeNet is a group of high-tech companies that currently has three ventures:
See all Careers and Jobs at KnowledgeNet
TradeNet: integrated order management system that automates the full cycle from order capture to settlement, covering the functionality of front, middle and back office as well as...