- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentive, Commission and Step Up rewarding programs are performance driven subject to set business objectives and their attainment/Car Allowance and Transportation Policy
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are transforming the commercial structure to strengthen the marketing activities aiming at enhancing team efficiency at Pharmacy Level. Accordingly we are hiring OUTDOOR Marketing Specialist team across Egypt to join DKT Egypt as per the following details:
Job Grade: N01/N03
Reporting to: Pharmacy Team Leader
Location:All over Egypt
To produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity and price. The scope of responsibility includes calling and regular Pharmacy visits at both Chain and Street levels
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement planned marketing strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Analyze sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stocks per key accounts under his responsibility.
- Collaborate with Pharmacies to negotiate quantities and timescales
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately, ensuring right distribution of branding materials inside the pharmacies as per monthly plans provided from marketing team.
- Provides weekly/monthly reports of frequent visits, and information about growth, expansion, or closing of pharmacy/stores in assigned territory.
- Ensure end user engagement and increase brand awareness through planned number of activation programs inside the pharmacies as per marketing plans.
- Produce layout plans for Pharmacies and maintain shelves and inventory.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc….
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with pharmacy partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Maintain store/pharmacy shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products
- Complete call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
- Set-up displays at aisle ends; forward observations of customer reactions towards product and promotions to management.
- Maintain quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Enhance merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consumer Services FMCG Pharmaceuticals
- Level of education:Relevant B.Sc. degree
- Experience :Proven working experience in merchandising preferably in either the Pharmaceutical/Medical or FMCG industry.
- Language:Good command of English
- IT Literacy :Reasonable knowledge of MS-Office
- Owing a car is highly preferable
C. Competencies and Behaviors:
- Strong customer service skills required
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers.
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
Please visit us:
DKT's Company Profile:
DKT International was founded in 1989 based in USA, to focus the power of social marketing on some of the largest countries with the greatest needs for family planning & HIV/AIDS prevention. By doing so, DKT has achieved tremendous health impact, and done it cost-efficiently.
DKT is one of the largest private providers of family planning products in the world, having generated over 36,652,368 couple years of protection (CYPs) in 2017. As of 2017, DKT has offices in 24 countries, with a sales presence in 33 countries.
DKT started to serve the Egyptian community since 2005.
DKT Egypt program is 7th among 98 programs worldwide that serve family planning & prevention of HIV/AIDs. DKT Egypt distinctively serves Women’s Health & Family Planning, via provision of 12 products, as well as going the extra mile by: training service providers on reproductive health & contraception, as well as propagating awareness about the importance of family planning & educate women on the different contraceptive choices to meet the different needs. During 2018, DKT Egypt expanded into the MENA region, to serve and support more women in-need in this volatile region in the world.
DKT…. Family Planning & More.
About this Company
DKT International was founded in 1989 based in USA, to focus the power of social marketing on some of the largest countries with the greatest needs for family planning & HIV/AIDS prevention. By doing so, DKT has achieved tremendous health impact, and done it...
See all Careers and Jobs at dkt Egypt