- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitor the operations of Mechanical, HVAC, Firefighting, plumbing, AC system.
- Plans the execution of all Mechanical related works and coordinates the works to site engineers.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met daily for all Mechanical engineers at the site.
- Ensure the approval of samples and catalogs prior to implementation and the quality of work performed by the contractor according to drawings, codes and industry assets.
- Review the procurement work and ensure that it is in conformity with what was approved in the center with the participation in the signing of the relevant extracts with the supervision engineers on site.
- Supervise the implementation of the necessary tests for the stages of work.
- Review and approve the monthly claims prepared by the contractors.
12 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Consulting Services