- Experience Needed:
4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
- Should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- IT Selling Solutions Experience in different technology aspects (Software CRM, ERP systems , CCTV, access Control, HP and Cisco Networking, HP Hardware). Average market experience knowledge 4-8 years.
- Responsible for all activities related to selected accounts within very good relation in specific vertical/industry (Commercial,Hospitality, Government).
- Positions the company for prime opportunities by selling the organization’s capabilities and solutions and gathering information that will make a competent organizational approach to potential accounts. Identifies potential accounts through client assessments (e.g. profitability, size of business, etc…) and client needs assessment (e.g. company capability of delivering products to client).
- Sales Driven by quota.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Computer Software Information Technology Services