- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- The successful candidate should be able to conduct solution design workshops and able to create a design document.
- Also, should have the ability to build highly scalable systems.
- ABG offers competitive packages and end of year bonus based on company and team performance.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Information Technology Services Telecommunications
- ABG is looking for an Integration Developer with 3 - 5 years of experience.
Below is a list of needed qualifications:
- Service-oriented programming knowledge.
- Extensive experience on ESB and message queuing is a must.
- Experience with JEE and integration tools under Apache, JBoss, Oracle, and Websphere.
- Received training and certifications on Apache Camel, Mule ESB, and TOGAF.
- Expert in Big Data, AWS Cloud, SOA, Enterprise Architecture. Java, Scala, Python.
- Deep experience in Telco/Banking domain is a great plus.
- Holds Bachelor degree in Computer Science. TOGAF certified is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience in SAS programming is a great plus.
- Ability to travel frequently within the MEA region.
About this Company
Accord Business Group is SAS business partner founded on a vision that goes beyond technological development and advancement. With in-depth understanding of how individual businesses work together to build a stronger economy and a better future, we have dedicated our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Accord Business Group