- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
Implementation Of Project:
- Follow-up with the patients and revise their medical files as per visits to the hospital.
- Document and compile medical interventions on weekly and monthly bases.
- Assesses the medical intervention case per case according to the medical consultation report.
- Follow-up and support in the approval process for emergency and elective cases.
- Supervises the post-discharge procedure, and follows up the progress of patients.
- Participates in service providers’ feedback and evaluation.
- Participates in ERC HQ and MM Hospital meetings as required
Reporting & Documentation
- Assure comprehensive documentation of cases’ medical files, that include; patients’ history, medical intervention needed, the action is taken, admission and discharge reports, post-discharge care plan and follow up if needed, cost of medical interventions provided.
- The document, compile and submit the medical interventions reports on weekly and monthly bases.
- Supports in periodical reports as assigned by the project manager.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Humanitarian Services National Society Organization Youth and Volunteering
About this Company
Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC) was established in 1911 as non-governmental organization performing its activities within the principles of the International Movement of Red Cross and Red Crescent.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Red Crescent
Since then, ERC has played an important humanitarian role in Egypt and...