- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Develop and drive credible and productive long-term relation with customers, by understanding their business needs and providing tailored value propositions, being the orchestrator of the relationships with accounts.
You are responsible for
- Developing, maintaining and driving continuous improvement of the relations with existing and potential customers in the assigned district/area for the modern trade channel
- Creating yearly sales plans, with the help of sales management, to set targets and to plan actions and MarCom deliverables.
- Creating, together with marketing, services and supply chain teams, the optimal offers to the modern trade channel.
- Initializing customer tailored sales actions and supporting sales actions.
- Monitoring the quality of the realization of the actions, improvement of contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.
- Establish an ideal distribution network to cover the important modern trade markets across Saudi Arabia & improve both weighted & numeric distribution
- Accountability for financials as well as collection in line with AWOCA targets.
- Create account level BMC to have a 1-3 year account plan
5 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University Degree in Engineering, Business or Sales
- At least 5-6 years experience in consumer goods/FMCG sales
- Experience in building and executing account strategy
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic is a plus
- Good command of MS office applications is needed
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips