- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Site Business Partner, Management Reporting and Performance Analysis
- Be the Finance Business Partner for manufacturing team .
- Provide accurate and effective management reporting and performance measurement with Variances & explanations, trend analysis for future Forecast, cost control, headcount and project financial management.
- Identify & communicate areas for attention to maintain & improve Low cost performance. i.e. Cost reduction areas in material & conversion cost, maximization of favorable variances, yield improvement etc. and monitoring implementation of agreed action plan .
- Support Sanofi manufacturing system on articulation of 3P actions of Operational performance.
- Simulate new Cogm for projects, sourcing cases, scenario building for efficient ways of working.
- ATLAS update + MARCO reconciliation upstream
- PPV reporting.
- Standard Costs calculation & update, BOM and routing update together with L&P/Prod/AQ
- Back up to Financial planning & analysis
Capex & Inventories Management
- Coordinate capital expenses budget proposals with evaluation of alternatives.
- Ensure full adherence to group & local Capital expense policies & SOPs
- Monitor authorized CAPEX & Periodic reporting in CRT and SHINE.
- Carry out post project completion analysis to review & confirm the proposed & actual business benefit realization
- Follow-up Inventory and in coordination with Supply Chain propose action plans to reach targets
- Ensure accurate Inventory valuation, write-offs, destruction approval workflows are in line with local and group guidelines.
- Inventory stock take, capitalization of variances, monitoring against Athena in line with procedures
- Support the management team on strategic investment decisions like Product transfers, new products make or buy decision etc. and the impact of business changes.
- Coordinate fixed assets inventory, reconciliation, tagging, disposal.
FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
Business Plan Budget, Forecasts, Actuals / Financial Planning & Analysis
- Organize timelines and key milestones.
- Develop standard cost in compliance with group guidelines.
- Follow up targets during the budget and LRP process.
- Provide all analysis to understand and explain standard costs.
- Analyze e variances and explain actual results versus Business plan, Forecast etc. every month
- Animate, coordinate Budget , LRP and Strat Plan
- Master data maintenance
- Closing entries, accruals preparation for P&L
- Development & designing of tools, systems & methods
- Develop and design tools, system and methods to improve analysis and ways of working.
- Support implementation of Group new tools (E-Buy, MyTravel, SHIFT, TM1 ) and training
- Contribute to Master data issue resolution.
- Prepare & update analytical structure (cost centers, CFN structure etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter.
- Respect of personal data protection charter.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
- Bachelor of commerce (Accounting) English section
- 2-5 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience in a related position
- High analytical skills
- High communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills
- Excellent command of English
- HFM /Magnitude / SAP / MARCO
- Act for Change
- Strive for results
- Cooperate Transversally
- Commit to Customer
- Think Strategically
- Make Decisions
“Desirable” / compromise experience
- CPA or MBA holder is an asset
- Experience in Industrial Costing
- Existing exposure within Finance or Controlling
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi