- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Receive budget / time schedule with technical support
- Responsible for executing time schedule
- Responsible for cost control of the project
- Responsible for preparing cost control and send it to projects coordinator
- To maintain safe all construction HVAC and Chilled water piping activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s safety policies and procedures; ensure that appropriate safety and protective equipment is used by Company & Contractor staff.ME
- Checking and preparation of Shop Drawings of Fire System.
- Installation of Fire Fighting system as per approved drawings.
- Assist the Project Engineer during Preparation of final Test Reports, as built drawings, Operation & Maintenance manual and handing over the project to client
- Handle all site activities (local procurement, local warehouse, all documents)
- Receive technical submittals from technical department.
- Make sure we execute based on submitted sub-metals also according to submitted workshop drawings.
- Coordinate with other discipline and ensure site clearance is available to start the HVAC Activities
- Communicate with technical department to re-submit new workshop drawing that if there are any conflicts
- Responsible for commission and startup of projects
- Responsible for communication between site and technical department
- Extract as-built drawing.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
"Alhamd Contracting Company" is one of the leading Electromechanical Contracting companies, serving the Egyptian Market since 1989. Alhamd is specialized in HVAC, Firefighting & Fire Alarm Contracting projects with long list of projects executed in Egypt. As well Alhamd is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alhamd Contracting Company