- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Follow up the implementation of contractual obligations towards contractors - Consultants and any other parties.
- Supervise the execution on construction projects and to be delivered on Schedule.
- Review and provide ongoing abstracts and the closing of the project according to the construction procedures manual.
- Residency in project and follow-up actions implemented and their impact on schedules and cost control, quality and scope of the business.
- Preparation, assembly of drawings from contractors in accordance with the terms of the contract (AS BUILT DRAWING).
- Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures
- Conduct staff performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to departmental budget
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance across the work site
- Mediate on-site conflicts
- Prepare and submits weekly progress reports
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office