- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 9,000 EGP per month
About the Job
An LMS coordinator assists in the creation and management of technical and soft skills training programs including both distance and in-class Web-based training programs and courses.
- Audit and monitor data integrity within LMS.
- Create and liaise with the training department to implement best practices and necessary material to the LMS
- Organize, educate and supervise data access within the field.
- Organize timetables with system management.
- Generate and manage training within the Learning Management System.
- Mend LMS issues and divergence.
- Facilitate in end user training of LMS application.
- Administer significant reports as required to track results of employee’s attainment of courses.
- Administer and amend training information for the LMS.
- Consult through trainers on scheduling of training for the region.
- Apprehend employee training and assure that employees acquire training within appointed time frames.
- Monitor and assist trainers while working with reporting tool.
- Classify replies that need direct attention and disseminate them for action.
- Facilitate recent trainers in ensuing process of the policy and methods on LMS.
- Affirm innovative and cultivated ideas and developments.
- Establish support for distinctive customer service.
- Achieve alternative associated duties and tasks as designated or as become perceptible related to training.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Digital Works is a player of the "Y GENERATION" outsourcing services, which has a strong position in the Information technologies, Digital Economy as well as Customer Experience Management fields.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Works