- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social , Medical Insurance, Profit Share
About the Job
- Integrate and support processes that meet business needs, manage issues within functional areas of expertise
- Analyze and organize data appropriately by anticipating the internal client’s expectations and work effectively
- Use knowledge of line of business and trends to determine materiality of variances; analyze and report the financial impact on the business
- Ensure planning cycle and reporting requirement deadlines are met by facilitating and coordinating efforts across all teams
- Ensure effective closing of books on monthly & quarterly basis meeting all checks and balances and reporting requirements
- Participate in development of financial policies & procedures/processes to drive simplification & efficiency
- Anticipate the effect of other relevant systems and procedures by applying knowledge of accounting, finance and business processes.
- Assist in driving the profitability and growth by analyzing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives as well as helping manage cash flow
- Performing management reporting and analysis as needed by Group / management team
- Frequently performing analytical assessment of different streams of businesses to check on the profitability and other relevant KPI to assess business health.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Biotechnology Cosmetics Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
UBM Established Since 1997 (under name of Middle East)
See all Careers and Jobs at United Bio Med
In 2006 Middle East acquired United BioPharma & in 2007 UBM launched to be a valuable source of High Quality Products, Technical Service & Solutions for better performance of Animal wealth in Egypt &...