- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You will help our clients evaluate and enhance their business. You will be part of our account centric growth strategy focusing on issue-based and competency-driven client needs. That's what differentiates EY in the advisory marketplace.
In Risk Assurance, you'll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities. You'll lead presentations and proposals for moderately complex projects - or elements of highly complex projects - and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals. You’ll lead client engagement, manage teams and support senior managers and directors to deliver projects. Further, you'll also be actively contributing to improve the operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently drive projects to completion and ensure a high quality work delivery. Under guidance you'll lead teams - or parts of teams – on engagements, where you'll maintain a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate. As a highly motivated professional and a good communicator, you may be required to convey technical content in business language with senior management. You’ll also need to be a team player who is not only looking to enhance their own career, but recognizes the value in developing others and strengthening the team. Therefore, as an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop. This position will require 30-40% travel across our MENA regional practice. In your role as a Risk Assurance Senior you’ll be responsible for:
- Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Manage the engagement economics and highlight any concerns/issues, fees, and estimates-to-complete to EY executive management.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected time frames and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders.
- Assist in generating new business opportunities from established client networks & relationships
- Contributing to business pursuits by developing proposals, marketing material etc.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
A broad background across IT functions such as cyber security, IT transformation programs, IT Audit and compliance is expected with specific experience in 1 or more of the following areas essentially:
- Digital Technologies and their application in Mobile, Cloud, Social media, Analytics, Big Data, and/or Internet of Things
- Design, Implementation and Assessment of cybersecurity strategies and/or solutions
- IT/IS governance, compliance and audit experience preferably with large complex organizations
- IT and Security transformation programs – design and management of solutions implementations and / or remediation programs to address risks
- Experience with Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, preferably with clients implementing these solutions
- Industry sectors - Government, Technology & Media, Consumer, Retail, Industrial Products and/or Power & Utilities
Experience & Qualifications We’re looking for people with the following qualifications and technical background:
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, MS, CIS or a related field. A Master’s degree will be preferable.
- Must have 5 years’ of experience as a Risk Advisory Consultant preferably from Big-4s; or at least 5 years of relevant consulting experience in industry preferably in a professional services environment.
- Preferably in-depth experience in one or more the following: Digital Strategy, Digital transformation, Cryptography, Cryptocurrency, System Architecture Design, Software Engineering, Project Management, Cloud Security & Architecture Assessment, Web services, Content management, Business analysis, Agile, MicroServices, Web services, Robotics Process Automation.
- Candidates who possess professional certifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and / or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) are highly encouraged to apply.
- Previous professional services sales experience & credentials will be an advantage.
What working at EY offers EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
About this Company
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ernst & Young