- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, annual profit share
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Perform accounting functions to assist in generate financial analysis of business as well as month end close responsibilities.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Standard journal entries
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries.
- Responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements
- Ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Daily accounting reports
- Working on customer accounting
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures.
- Analyze revenues, commissions, and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist with quarterly producer commission reports, analyzing and correcting discrepancies.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Handling cash process with banks and internal safe
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Bescletta started working bicycling business in Cairo from more than 20 years ago,
See all Careers and Jobs at Bescletta
Bescletta is one of the members of ELTAYEB GROUP, and we are also member in the Famous “Velo& Oxygen” international show rooms.
Here in Bescletta, we have committed...