- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Vacancy title: Description:
- Manages the implementation of all the technical aspects of the Customer Project, in terms of feature content, delivery date and quality of the technical solution, from offer preparation through deployment activities and customer acceptance.
- Plans, organizes and pilots the Customer Technical Project in the framework of EXECUTE process
- Coordinates the technical support activities involving other ALU departments; is the customer prime interface for all the technical aspects of the solution and manages the day to-day relationship with the customer.
- TPM works closely with the Solutions Architect to ensure delivery of the solution as per the agreed scope. TPM is also an active contributor of Nokia products/solution introduction, evolution and roadmap.
- Supports in defining integration strategy & coordinates involvement of integration teams
- Identifies deliverables under his responsibility. Plans & executes these deliverables taking care of cost & milestones
- Is prime interface with customer Technical Managers for all technical concerns. Understands the customers' strategy and manages his technical expectations
- Follows up KPIs of the operator's network in order to ensure the optimized usage of the deployed solution
- Is in charge of identifying risks for both customer and Nokia
- Proposes & implements risk mitigation plan
- Identifies and analyses customer needs and advises them on solution / technology / products that are the best fit. Supports offer development.
- Provides feedback to R&D/PLM teams regarding features & performances needed
- Is responsible to propose the migration strategy & plan of execution
- Defines and executes upgrades & retrofit strategies
- Is in charge of the coordination with NPI/Design teams for First Off applicable in their projects
- Is in charge to build and manage the customer network configuration (HW & SW)
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
The Technical Project Manager has developed a good knowledge in the following techniques and tools:
- Nokia Project Management processes: he is able to educate self and uses the internal project management methodologies and capabilities, i.e. Risk Assessment and Management, Supply Chain procedures etc. and promotes existing methods into the team
- Strong Customer facing
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Taking initiative, being autonomous and rigorous
- Experience in Middle-East and Africa
- Technologies from Nokia portfolio : TPM has a deep experience in Nuage/SDN products,
- Knowledge of the solution integration process: testing, validation, acceptance of products
- Understanding of 3GPP GSM, GPRS/UMTS/HSPA and LTE core network circuit and packet architecture and call flows (preferred)
- Packect Core, evolved Packet Core( S/PGW, MME, SGSN, GGSN) (preferred)
- Virtual and Cloud EPC solutions on Openstack, Vmware, Airframe
- Experience with HLR/HSS and SMS service, protocols and operations (optional)
- Hands-on experience with system and network configuration is a must.
About this Company
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nokia