- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified