- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create, Maintain, Review and administer schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaising with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the development
- Deciding on the most appropriate engineering techniques and sequences of activities for each project stage for multi-disciplines projects.
- Supervising the project at all stages and providing solutions to problems
- Prepare the cost sheets to control the cash in – cash out from the tendering phase up to the handover of the project
- Update the actual progress of the projects in regularly bases or upon request.
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problems Solving
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric