- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Web Developer Job Purpose:
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc...) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Qualifications / Education:
- Computer science or equivalent studies
Years of Experience:
Areas of Experience:
- CSS3, etc
- Web Programming Skills
- Verbal Communication
- cross-browser compatibility
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Security Principles
- Object-Oriented Design,
- Web Services (REST/SOAP),
- Multimedia Content Development,
- Linx Server Administrator
- Attention to detail
- a logical approach to problem solving
- the ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- experience of development methodologies (like agile and waterfall)
- the ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills.
About this Company
Zeta pharma® was established in 2010 to represent an added value in the pharmaceutical industry in Egypt through:
See all Careers and Jobs at Zeta Pharma
• Establishing one of the best manufacturing facilities in the Middle East referenced by the international standards (GMP).
• Building a well selected...