- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for preparing the mechanical part in the proposals, providing technical support during construction of the project and developing the required drawings, calculations, and required material submittals for GSEC Water Division.
- Prepares the design package (HFD, P&ID, Process design, Mass balance … etc.)
- Prepares technical proposals by reviewing tender documents/ drawings, preparing technical offers & providing cost estimates by coordinating with vendors/subcontractors.
- Performs offers evaluation, vendors/subcontractors negotiations and BOQ/Financial offer preparation to ensure lowest prices.
- Achieves the success factor percentage by putting the best prices and suggests methods to improve the percentage from a technical prospective.
- Delivers Mechanical and process deliverable list and coordinates with civil and electrical side to generate the overall engineering deliverable list.
- Follows up on engineering schedule.
- Ensures project engineering specifications are implemented as per plans.
- Prepares and interprets blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts and other visual aids.
- Prepares design specifications and technical drawings to design systems or build prototypes.
- Reviews development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and engineering best practices.
- Ensures that all engineering related safety procedures are adhered to throughout the project duration.
- Communicates equipment performance specifications to suppliers including quality, performance, manufacturing, capacity, system fit and life cycle costs.
- Researches and analyses client design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Anticipates and identifies client needs and translate them into design specifications.
- Directs and coordinates manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspects completed installations and observes operations, to ensure conformance with designs and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepares and studies technical drawings, specifications of mechanical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Investigates technical problems and takes corrective actions to avoid recurrences.
- Provides feedback to other section design engineers on client problems and needs
- Designs and implements cost-effective equipment modifications, to help improve safety, reliability.
- Evaluates mechanical systems, products, components & applications by applying design knowledge.
- Maintains professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional design processes.
- Improves design experience by maintaining state of the art technologies, methodologies.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services