- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What You’ll Do
The new Success Programs Manager (SPM) role is a highly visible, strategic position that connects the Sales motion with our CX success teams and drives adoption program delivery in Cisco’s scale accounts.
The SPM will lean on a deep understanding of the market/industry to understand customer priorities, develop business value-oriented success motions, and recommend adoption programs and engagements tailored to each customer’s needs. The role will work across partner, digital, and event channels to engage with customers and provide the content and resources needed to accelerate customer business value. Creativity and an ability to partner cross-functionally will be key as you build digital and partner-led campaigns and packages. The SPM will be required to manage multiple projects and customers simultaneously and thrive in ambiguity.
The SPM will be responsible for continuous improvement of results, reporting of said results, creating and delivering business plans to key stakeholders, and ensuring support and alignment across their theater leadership team. The SPM will ensure that the Customer Experience team is working collaboratively and will be responsible for executive communications across their customers, partners and Cisco. Effective measurement and management of diverse teams is a required skillset.
Who You’ll Work With
The SPM will build deep relationships with senior leadership of partners, and the Cisco regional partner teams, Cisco digital success teams, Cisco account teams and key customers in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to set the vision, strategy, routes-to-market and execution steps of the success programs to be executed across the target customers in the segment and/or region. (Customers <$1M ARR)
- Drive 1-to-many programmatic efforts for product/software, inclusive of services adoption, utilization and growth, working collaboratively with Cisco internal teams (specialists, support, etc.), account teams and partners.
- Effectively segment and prioritize customers for engagement within the theater in alignment with theater priorities and Cisco strategy.
- Collaborate with the digital success teams, business units, and product management teams to leverage digital campaigns aligned to the theater priorities and the needs of their customers.
- Align with regional partner organization(s) on identification and prioritization of key channel-partners through whom the customer success motions will be executed.
- Manage the execution of partner-delivered customer success motions and plays.
- Identify and communicate partner enablement requirements
- Align and collaborate with business units and enablement teams to deliver packaged end-to-end customer success blueprints and supporting assets (adoption strategy, change management plans, success review) to partners and customers.
- Understand and utilize digital customer-engagement platforms and programs to drive customer lifecycle acceleration in a 1-to-many format.
- Interpret and analyze customer adoption metrics and KPIs to determine common adoption barriers and develop strategies to pro-actively address barriers.
- Engage 1:1 with priority accounts below the high touch threshold (focus is 20% customer facing/ 80% programmatic).
- Ensure their customers realize value from purchased Cisco solutions and services for successful renewals.
- Coordinate 1-to-many events such as webinars, videos, partner summits, Cisco Live and GSX Partner hub, working with Sales, Marketing, business units, CX Product Management, and eLearning.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement
- Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the customer experience
- Provide bi-weekly metric reports including integrated results across routes to market
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cisco