- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the company product portfolio and the strategic 4 p’s mix
- Manage the b2b sales team and create loyalty programs for our b2b accounts
- Generate overall sales strategy for the company by product, volume, capacity and market segment.
- Responsible for semi-annual market competition intelligence survey to compare INCA and other competitors in terms (Price, product, segmentations, geo-area covered). Take all needed corrective actions to adapt
- Manage advertising agency campaigns, collaterals agencies, and social media agency
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop a clear measuring tools for all our marketing activities.
- Coordinate with the operations manager and designers and finance in all future adverting campaigns and schedule time for all the needed.
- Supervise with retail operations, monthly sales numbers to understand the marketing performance.
- Create the right communication tools to reflect our internal culture.
- Create and execute the company marketing plan in terms of events, activations, online and offline.
- Handling the brand online, by developing clear content strategy and manage online sales.
- Manage all partnership deals and collaborations.
- Manage all the brand PR activities
- Create and manage INCA Employer branding guideline and be present in all events and exhibitions.
- Propose new ideas regarding collaborations and make sure the brand is well reflected.
- Formulate clear KPI’s for the department and own the marketing budget.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Retail Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Inca & co. Is a fabric and lifestyle home furnishings brand. Creating visual diaries by developing prints, patterns, textures and colors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Inca & Co
Memories for the new global nomads.