- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Project leader and company resource for mechanical system design and development.
- Develop mechanical system design solutions based on engineering principles and involvement in presentation of the solution to customer.
- Provide technical support.
- Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
- Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team.
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
- Support sales team in pre-sales technical concept and budgeting activities.
- Identify and address design parameters and engineering problems, and ensure solutions are implemented accurately and in budget.
- Provide critical review and guidance to teammate’s analysis and design.
- Capable of critical thinking, long term system planning, design and analysis to ensure success of projects.
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical calculations supporting design .
- Lead other engineers in development of technical skills.
- Create and finalize designs to meet project requirements.
- Create accurate Bill of Materials.
- Define equipment and parts from external suppliers.
- Maintain accurate records and files according to quality standard.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Manufacturing
About this Company
The company was founded on the basis of contributing to upgrade Egyptians quality of life by seizing every potential opportunity in various sectors of the market and providing exceptional quality projects, products and services to the community, All whilst ensuring optimum...
See all Careers and Jobs at Maxim Holdings