- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead, manage and monitor accounting functions.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Develop, generate and manage timely accounting reports.
- Ensure reconciliation of Bank accounts and other accounts.
- Monitor general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payables and other records.
- Create management tools that effectively monitor accounting processes.
- Assist the accounting team in preparing balance sheet and budget reports.
- Generate various analyses and financial reports for the management.
- Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes.
- Manage budgets for departments, projects and grants.
- Monitor month-end reports, schedules, payments and receipts.
- Create and monitor an effective internal audit system.
- Ensure timely completion of audit.
- Maintain, update and monitor inventory records.
- Ensure compliance of all accounting processes to that of the organization’s goals.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Interacts at all levels and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through annual report
- Responsible for hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
- Analyze the effect of statutory accounting practices and studies regulations and guidance to ensure correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent fraud
- Prepare detailed journal entries and account analyses
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
- Work with Audit, Tax and Treasury Manager to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities through annual report
- Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Management Consulting Manufacturing
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Mar Group Egypt
Make our customers’ life more enjoyable by providing them with the widest range of finest products in the market and the most outstanding services possible with an affordable prices.