- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share, Transportation Allowance, Mobile Allowance
About the Job
- The Manager of Information Technology’s primary responsibility is to oversee the streamlined operation of the IT department and to ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organization.
- This individual’s principal goals are to develop and manage application portfolios for each department and to attain all IT service level agreements for the user community within the organization.
- The Manager of IT will plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities of the IT department, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
- The Manager of IT will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Formulate and deploy long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies.
- Manage IT department operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Where necessary, re-engineer applications support to ensure it aligns with business processes, tactical planning, and strategic vision.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to executive team, department leads, support staff, and end users.
- Develop and review budgets for and from IT department divisions and ensure they comply with stated goals, guidelines, and objectives Results.
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Develop bid requirements for all hardware and software upgrades, reviews submitted bids for compliance with stated requirements, and makes the appropriate award.
- Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all hardware and software based on department needs.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives, opportunities, and procurement efforts.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsources, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Participate, guide and support all department employees to contribute in performing the quality, environments
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Information Technology Services Manufacturing
About this Company
The Ahram Security Group ASG: is one of Egypt's leading private investment groups.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahram Security Group
ASG possesses a solid foundation the lock industry and has capitalized on Egypt's investment-rich economic climate to aggressively expand into end-users,contractors, project sand...