- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Our ideal candidate should be ready to get challenged by working on some of the most complex problems.
- Expect to work on a database that has tables with more than 100 million records, so think scalability, efficiency, and speed.
- Design, develop, install, test, debug, maintain, optimize, and document back-end code and database of new and existing software applications.
- Build efficient, high-performance, modular, reusable back-end libraries and components.
- Guide and mentor junior and mid-level developers to advance their skills.
- Identify deficiencies and recommend improvement in process to set standards and work with best practices.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Experience in PHP/MYSQL, Laravel framework, (*API REST*).
- Angular is a plus point.
- Using best practices and writing clean, tested, modular, meaningful code.
- Diagnosing problems at any level (Client, HTTP/Network, Server, Database, OS).
- Deploy your work on Production Environment to ensure its stability ( Server Administration ).
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
We are an E-commerce Retail company that sells all our products online in Egypt and Gulf area.
See all Careers and Jobs at 3alababak
We are looking forward to build the best E-Commerce company in the middle east.