- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To become an internal expert and thought leader on the business drivers and competitive landscape across the Finance, Retail or Manufacturing industry.
- Translate business and IT requirements into demand for Oracle solutions.
- Using social platforms, build networks of prospects and customers to increase awareness, consideration and preference for Oracle and Oracle’s innovation agenda as it relates to target industries.
- Use customer relationships to support opportunity progress through the sales process.
- Build trust and credibility with internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, Sales Representatives and Marketing.
- Ownership of an opportunity pipeline quota and accountability for accuracy of forecasting.
- Contributing individually to group targets pertaining to target market coverage and customer engagement.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle