- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible to manage client relationships and to ensure client satisfaction through delivering & achieving all related metrics KPIS and maintaining operational objective
- Take the financial responsibility for assigned accounts, including forecasts, assist with billing queues and invoice and account receivable issues.
- Set and meet performance targets; participate with the upper management in designing performance key metrics and KPIs [All Lines]. Plan to improve, develop and drive achieving the financial and non-financial objectives and frequently follow up the achievements with staff.
- Pro-actively monitor service delivery to prevent revenue erosion realized from penalties or other items.
- Optimize service offerings and implement initiatives to drive to consistent service delivery and portfolio growth throughout the assigned account meeting and exceeding objectives.
- Follows the implementation approach for any new scope or change of scope required by the client 2
- Maintaining an updated practices of COPC approaches and standards and follow up on the implementation to successfully meet the PST expectations.
- Constantly update the service manual for assigned project and present this to the client for approval
- Arrange for hiring calibration between the client and RCC HR then to ensure the profile agreed is maintained.
- Set the operational objective for the assigned project (Account Advisors – Team Leaders & Account Managers)
- Communicates with Call Center clients concerning the business / operational results
- Applies operational, qualitative and business analysis of project operational processes
- Updates constantly service manual for assigned project and presents this to the client for approval
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Responsible for the professional development of own team and ensure it is aligned with the organizational career progression and succession plans.
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, provide coaching and action plans required to achieve objectives
Areas Job Impacts:
- Impacts on client satisfaction and account growth
- Impacts on team working environment
- Impacts on projected revenues & profitability Contacts within Raya but outside own area of work
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center