- Experience Needed:
- More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Managing the Personnel team to ensure the full respect of procedures.
- Maintain and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Responsible for all reporting and reliability of the data, update all data base.
- Manage the legislative processes with the legal entities (Labor office, social insurances)
- Responsible Maintaining the implementation of laws and regulations dealing with government agencies.
- Responsible for all the personnel issues.
- Manage a huge database for the employees.
- The ability to deal with 1500 employee.
- Maintains employees benefits programs.
- Responsible for making amendments on the organizational chart.
- Supervising on the payroll and insurance process.
- Manage payroll workload
- Direct the preparation of payroll related documents
- Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Prepare and review payroll account reconciliations
More than 9 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
MG developments was established in Egypt in 1998, specializing in real estate investment, touristic development and construction
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments