- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Ensure the correct and accurate validation and processing of claims
- Ensure company brand materials (company profile, giveaways ...) to meet and exceed company presentation standards.
- Greet visitors to the office in a friendly and professional manner. Seeks to assist visitors and serves assistance when necessary.
- Maintain supplies for staff and monitors quantities for supplies.
- Follow up on company’s standards and guidelines for operational efficiency including cleanliness and maintenance.
- Receive and transfer hotline calls with determining clients’ needs and requirements.
- Preparing for events regarding preparing the venue, name tags, clients’ applications, etc.
- Operate office machinery such as computers, photocopiers, and printers; perform light maintenance and troubleshooting to provide support to resolve any problems faced by the administration team.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Go Green Real Estate
To establish credibility, high quality Service and long-term relationships with our clients & Customers by consistently exceeding their Expectations & continually focused on the three C’s that drive the success of our business: our Clients (developers), our...