- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation & Accommodation
About the Job
- Supervise and direct the daily activities of inventory control to meet agreed KPI’s and inventory turnover and cost control standards.
Areas of Responsibility / Tasks
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes
stock holding and maximizes stock movement for sale and recording
of system accuracy while working with purchasing, vendors and OEM.
- Monitors inventory regularly and compares physical inventory with
system records and Supervising the annual-monthly inventory
checking with related departments.
- Implement the company’s inventory management strategy with the
aim of controlling costs within budget limits , Supervises the receiving
and issuance for all manufacturing parts to and from production lines.
- Ensure incoming product is received and managed appropriately
- according to company procedure
- Effectively measure the achievement of department KPIs such as stock out index and forecast accuracy
- Provide routine management information on inventory performance,
- Responsible for analyzing work orders at month-end for closing on system in case of shortage.
- Supervises the receiving of local and foreign parts, maintenance material, paints, and tools and revises the supply of orders on the system to increase the speed of the receiving process
- Maintains standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least