- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ requests.
- Load appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
- Assist in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Provides telephone, in-person and online support to employees.
- Provide updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
- Connect users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Administer e-mail and anti-virus programs.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Support the day-to-day operations of a computer network.
- Assist in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
- Make sure that network systems keep communications and information flowing smoothly. include wide area networks, local area networks, intranets and other systems for communication.
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Manufacturing Plastics